Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday after Easter



To God, who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine, according to His power that is within us...
Ephesians 3:20



Monday!

It's Monday morning and I'm crashed out on our living room couch getting ready to gear up for another week ahead. I must admit, my motivation isn't even close to where it was last week - with Easter on the horizon. It's Monday. The Monday after Easter.

Yesterday was amazing! The people kept coming and coming (record attendance - auditorium packed), our worship was off the chain - awesome! Our drama team pulled off one of their best of the best, our special music was just that - incredibly special. I even survived the message - with very few 'boos' from the crowd! It's as close as we could come to getting a "hole in one" in golf. It was simply a God thing. Although Sunday is gone - Easter remains.

So - get this: This Sunday I'm starting a new series based on a great book by Max Lucado called, "Everyday Deserves a Chance." This book is truly a God send. It talks about seeing God in every day life - not just Christmas or Easter. So, this morning I'm jotting some notes for my message and I'm feeling my heart rate going up as we gear up for another great Sunday at Willowbrook! I dont' know about you, but I'm giving this day a chance!