Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gearing up for Washington D.C.

My wife and I will soon be leaving together for a destination that we have yet to visit, Washington D.C. I would be lying to you if I told you that I wasn't looking forward to it. While in D.C. we will be exploring the many exhibits and museums that our Nation's Capital offer. Pinch me! In addition, we will be visiting Ebenezers Coffee House led by a great leader, author, and Pastor, Mark Batterson. I can't wait to get caught up with him. But what I'm most excited about is getting five days alone to hang out with my bride. In the past year Terri and I have made some enormous strides in our marriage by protecting our date nights and honoring one another's passions in life. This vacation will only go to enhance our relationship with each other and with our Lord. As you could imagine - we will soak it all up!

So if you're married, take time to make time - plan time - and GO!