Tuesday, June 10, 2008

R&R 4 Reis Fam

It's hard for me to believe but our family is gearing up for an important time of refueling over the next four weeks. After finishing my Sunday's message (June 15th) I will be heading home to plan out a number of little family trips until the middle part of July. The Church Council has been so awesome in allowing our family this important opportunity to spend much-needed quality time together. After eight years of Sundays and over 400 Life Talk Messages, the time has come to gear up for the next important stretch in the life of Willowbrook. This break is just what the doctor ordered! While I'm away we have a terrific line up of speakers who you won't want to miss. In fact, the greatest gift you could give our family while we are away is the support of this great community called, Willowbrook. I'll be returning back to Willowbrook on Sunday, July 20th, to conclude our Fusion Series. I'm loving this series - because it truly hits the target of our pain and what God can do through our brokeness. I hope that you are enjoying it as well.

As always, I'll be doing some writing on my blog while away and sharing some family photos to bore you! :-)

Looking forward to a great Father's Day at the Brook!

See you on Sunday.

Brad